There are times when I would love to be a police officer. I went to McDonald's to return a redbox movie. It was Saturday night and McDonald's was busy. There was a small line so I had to wait. The person at the machine got his movie and returned to his car parked in the handicap spot. Now, his car was clearly not sporting a handicap license plate nor a tag hanging in the window. He left. I wished I could have given him a ticket.
Then a new black whatever pulls into the spot, again no tag or license plate. When the guy got out it I wanted so badly to turn to him, with all the fake sympathy I could lay on, and tell him how sorry I was that his wife was handicapped. Then the wife jumps out and comes up to the machine. I glanced down and saw her ridiculous high heel boots, the sight of which made me want to say something about how it must be because of her boots that they had had to park in the handicap spot because she wasn't able to walk across the parking lot from one of the many open parking spots. I wanted to tell him to move his dumb car and leave the spot for someone who may actually need it. I wanted to tell them how selfish, lazy, and jerky they are. That my step mom in-law is in a wheelchair, and if she wanted to come to McDonalds she should have a place to park. Or that our Grandma needs to have those spots too. I also wanted to ask what makes them so much better than anyone else that they can break that law. However, I am not that kind of a person, so instead I go home fuming all the way wishing that I am. Stupid jerks!
2 comments:
Umm hi jerks!
Man people can be real inconsiderate sometimes
Post a Comment