The phone conversation went something like this:
Hillary: You know what would be really cool this year?
Me: What?
Hillary: We should have the boys be Jedi for Halloween. Owen could be Yoda.
Me: That would be awesome. Hey boys do you want to be Jedi for Halloween?
Boys: YES!
Me: You hear that?
Hillary: I did. Sweet.
Me: Sweet.
I'm not sure at what point it was decided that I would MAKE the costumes. I'm not even sure Hillary asked me to make them for her boys. I may have just taken over, I do that sometimes. Not sure what I was thinking because I don't even sew. So what do we end up with?
Apparently, I ROCK!
The costumes turned out SO much better than I could have ever imagined. Even Dan asked me to make a costume for him. Will I attempt something on this scale again? Ask me later -I need some time to recover.
Thank goodness Bailey decided to do something simple this time. She was a princess -not a perfect princess a more modern princess and definitely not leia. She looked very pretty. Tenneil asked me to make a robe for Hannah to play in because she felt left out. It just happened that the color she picked worked with Hannah's costume.
The kids had a great time at the traditional downtown trick or treat. Then we went to Mom and Dad's for soup.
.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
The Force Was With Us
Posted by mpmitche at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You TOTALLY ROCK!
Post a Comment