Tuesday, September 2, 2008

That's what we get?


Labor day - the last great warm say goodbye to summer weekend. Not this year, a sample of what we experienced.

This is where a photo of Dan finishing the 5k should go. After it rained all night and then confessing to me that the doctor told him not to run for a month, he decided to pass this time.


yay! The weather cleared let's go the park/parade!


boo! It's really raining again, back to the van.

hoe hum - Let's go to Beauty and the Beast, (at least Bailey can get school credit for that) The boys can go see Star Wars Clone Wars, (that saves me from having to go).


yay! Weather is okay, let's go back to the park.


Rides, snow cones, and cotton candy now we can let summer go.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Umm do I know you? Let summer go? What's that all about? And FYI all of you people that said Timp got snowed on...umm I don't see any snow.

mpmitche said...

You know how much I like fall. I mean there are leaves.

docredrock said...

Now if Monica will just get the photos of Lagoon put up and stop blogstalking old boy friends, oh wait that was Hillary!