Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shadow Cowboys

Today I was at the school to pick up the boys. I had them loaded in and some boy asks if I know a kid named Alex. I asked if he meant my Alex and he confirmed that yes, that was who he was looking for. Then he wants to know if Alex can come to his house for a Star Wars 52nd anniversary party. After snickering quietly with Hillary over the 52 anniversary - we don't think it is really that old, I get a little more info from this kid. He gives me his name, address, and phone number, and description of his house, (there might be a grey truck out front). We drive down the road to find his house, see a grey truck, and as we pull up to the house Hillary sees it... the shadow cowboy.

I hate shadow cowboys. I should apologize to those who have them but, I can't. Not even sure why I don't like them - just don't. I see them around some even have bandannas around their necks to "liven" them up a little. It seems that they only pop up when I don't have the camera - not this time shadow cowboy man! So we pull over take a picture because I needed to have something to show anyone not sure of what a shadow cowboy is what it is that I am writing about.

We are laughing and photoging, we finish and realize it isn't the kids house, (that's next door), and I was half way out in the road. Not sure if I blocked the road or not but there were several cars that drove past when I pulled fully off the road. Great I was just trying to get pictures for my blog. Now I am the stupid girl taking pictures and blocking the road that they are all blogging about, figures!

5 comments:

Jennilyn said...

LOL I don't understand the shadow cowboys either. They are a little strange looking and I don't know why someone would want it in their yard.

tenneil said...

Try driving to Mona (wink wink) and seeing the evil shadow animals down by the Young Living place. Watch out that bear just might get ya

Hillary said...

Stupid shadow cowboys.

[Morgan] said...

ha ha.
i never knew they were called shadow cowboys... but i hate them none the less. why not dancing cowboys?

[Morgan] said...

um yes, i totally blog stalk you ... hope you don't mind...