Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My name is Monica and I have a problem

I have a problem, I admit it. I over analyze most situations. I make Dan crazy, "Does the green ribbon with the white dots look better or the 1/4 inch green velvet?" After having this problem for some time I noticed that the closer to a deadline I get, I am much better at making decisions . I don't know where this comes from. My Mom and sister Tenneil plan things way in advance - and while it works for them... it makes me nuts! Hillary, although her condition isn't as severe as mine, understands because she too is a sufferer. I hope (for her sake) it doesn't get worse with age.

The point of this ramble is this - I have passed this condition on to my daughter. She had the opportunity to go to camp. She went back and forth, go - don't go. She went through the reasons against, reasons for , all the what if, and maybes. I'll go - wait I don't want to, and then 10:00 last night -

Bailey decided to go to camp. She left at 11:00 this morning.

1 comments:

Hillary said...

Yes, you do have a problem...and it is soooooooo not my fault!