Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Alex!

I am a slacker mom. Alex had his 10th birthday yesterday and I didn't do a post. I will try to make up for it today.

I remember that tiny little boy face looking up at us and wondering what in the world will I do with a boy. We found out fast, from what we hear he broke us in easy. He has always been a quiet boy, until you get him talking about something he likes, (nuclear power plants while on vacation when he was 4, Star Wars, Club Penguin). When it is time for me to make dinner or anything else, like cookies, he is the one who is first to volunteer to help me. Alex we love you lots and are very proud of you. We hope you had a great day.

1 comments:

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday (yesterday) Alex! We love you!