Our Niece Hannah likes Yo Gaba Gaba. She comes to our house in the mornings and likes to watch it. I secretly like it, and like that I have an excuse to watch. Why do I like a kid show you might ask. What's not to like? Silly characters, silly songs, and priceless lessons for everyone.
I love the interchangeable lyrics. The topic of the day is food - snacky snack snack, snack snack snack. Oh, the topic is dance - dancey dance dance, dance dance dance. I love that "Party in my Tummy" can get a kid to eat almost anything, and "Clean it up" gets them to jump up and help clean. I dare you to sing "Happy Thoughts" without thinking some. Click here to go to NickJr radio.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Think Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts
Posted by mpmitche at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I completely agree! I like Yo Gabba too, and well the songs fit perfectly into a little spot in my brain...saved only for lyrics.
What a cute little girl, if only she didn't turn from tropical storm to Hurrican force winds at the drop of a hat. Thats where happy thoughts come into play.
Post a Comment